Frustrated by getting in your own way?
Dan Eisner Consulting Combines Elements of Therapy, Personal Coaching & Practical Spirituality into One Empowering Service designed to Help You.
Ease Stress & Symptom (e.g. anxiety) Management
Achieve Sustainable Change
Get Free Inspiring Tips & Stories
Coaching Services (Live or via Phone/Skype)
- Private Coaching: Ideal for those seeking more personal support.
- Small Group Coaching: Ideal for small cohorts (2-10) of people who prefer a group atmosphere.
- Peer Support Rounds: A similar format to small group coaching, but geared more toward professionals who are more interested in working on clinically based challenges.
Live Guest Lecturing/Training
Dan is available to provide live Guest Lecturing/Training on the courses listed above, as well as any specific topic related to transitioning into practice that may interest you or your organization.
Please contact us for more information on live guest lecturing/training.
- How to Support Yourself While Caring for Others: An inspiring, practical, interactive course designed to illustrate how we can treat themselves with the compassion we provide to others (1, 3, & 6 hour versions available)
- How to Support Yourself Coaching Program: This highly recommended course is similar to the one above, but takes place over 6 weeks (1hr week/6 weeks) to allow for a deeper training on the practical applications of the teaching. Individual and group programs available.
- Open Communication in the Clinic:: A 1-hour introductory lecture on how to improve communication between all disciplines and clients.
- How to Best Use Yourself Therapeutically: A 1 hour introductory lecture on how to easily establish rapport and have the greatest impact on the people you serve.